Formula concentration: 250mg/ml - 10ml per vial
Affinity for conversion to estrogen: Mild
Boldenone: History and basic information
Boldenone was an originally clinically-aimed drug developed in the middle of the 20th century. Structurally, it was characterized as a testosterone-based chemical, modified through the addition of a double bond between the first and second carbon point, which aids in its affinity for partial conversion to estrogen, and also in how potent its androgen side-effects are. It also comes with a very long chemical delivery agent attached, known as undecylenate. This makes its effects gradual and long-lasting in nature, with a lifespan of around 24 days.
These factors, along with its relatively untouched anabolic potency, has made it a favorite for aesthetic and competitive users looking to boost their performance and physique and has been used as such since the ’50s.
It is most commonly included with the above-mentioned populations, in regimes where the overall goal is to increase gains in lean tissue and force and power capacity, with some improvements in work capacity. While not the most efficient in terms of lean mass gains, i.e. you can expect to gain some concurrent water retention and fat weight, it is one of the more efficient items used in these regimes and should provide satisfactory outcomes when used appropriately and combined with the right drugs.
As mentioned above, the use of boldenone can provide relatively efficient increases in lean tissue and associated force capacity. However, it also brings with it some extra benefits, including:
● Accelerated rate and increased magnitude of recovery from training and competition, allowing for more training, and higher intensities to be given during repeated bouts of competition
● Increases in oxygen uptake and nutrient delivery to cells, due to higher red blood cell manufacturing, which also leads to work capacity augmentation, as previously stated.
The gradual nature of boldenone means it also gives a sustained and long-lasting benefit. Although this is a double-edged sword because of any adverse event associated with the use of Boldenone, such as:
● Slight water retention and adipose tissue storage with use
● A higher appetite
● Some androgen-mediated effects (roughly half that of normal testosterone) such as skin issues, or acne, or accelerated balding in those genetically predisposed, as well as virilizing effects in female users
● A reduction, and eventual cessation, of endogenous testosterone manufacturing, necessitating the inclusion of a testosterone product in order to prevent deficiency-related issues, as well as a high-quality Post-Cycle Therapy regime after its use has ended to accelerate recovery of endogenous manufacturing back to normal levels.
Some of the above-mentioned issues, namely the first and third ones listed, on top of being less likely and milder, can also be managed with the use of aromatase inhibitors or SERM compounds, and 5-alpha-redux tase inhibitors, respectively.
Because the most common regime, where Boldenone is included, involves the gradual accrual of mass, it is not uncommon to see it combined with agents like Dianabol, Deca-Durabolin and Sustanon.
However, due to its relatively efficient action in the body, it is also sometimes utilized for regimens where the overall goal is to preserve as much lean tissue, and associated fitness attributes as possible, while undergoing a really mass reduction. In these rare instances, it is commonly combined with such products as Winstrol, Masteron, or even Trenbolone.
Also, due to the more gradual processing of Boldenone, it is common to use it for longer periods of time, such as 10 weeks, or more, for up to as much as 6 months. In terms of dose, this is usually reported to be between 200 and 1000 milligrams, taken once weekly.
It is not recommended to be taken by female users as, even though it’s milder than other anabolic standards, it is still more than enough to cause a virilizing impact on the female body.
|Package||1 vial (10 ml/vial)|
|Substance||Boldenone Undecylenate 250 mg/ml|